TIPS TO FIGHT COUGH & COLD
- Eat food rich in Vitamin C and drink lots of fluid. It helps to fight infections
- Take a daily health supplement like MULTIPOWER CAPSULES if needed, to increase your immunity against infections.
- Avoid sitting near someone who is smoking and try to quit smoking if you do.
- Avoid direct contact with people suffering from cough and cold. Do not share things during that time.
- Wash your hands well with warm water and soap or alcohol based sanitizers whenever you or someone you are close to is sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissue every time you sneeze, cough or blow your nose. Do not cough or sneeze on hands.
- Take proper rest. It helps your body direct its energy toward the immune battle against cold or flu.
- Drink hot liquids to relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes lining nose and throat.
- Steam inhalation works best to ease nasal congestion by loosening mucus. Sit with a towel over your head over a bowl of hot water or steamer. Close your eyes and breathe in deeply.